1. What brought you to CrossFit in the first place?
John – FREE that’s what brought me to the very first try us out free week
Brigette – My Husband (John) that’s what brought me to Crossfit, when we no longer were doing the other classes and did not want to go to another gym.
2. What was your first impression? How has that changed?
John – First impression was this is fun and challenging. Still fun and challenging!
Brigette – I love how everyone is so nice and encouraging to each other.
3. What was your first “bright spot” and what are you working on now?
John – 1st bright spot -Doing a Kipping pull up and my first string of Dub’s. Currently working on – Handstand pushups, Dub’s and one day I hope to get a Muscle Up!
Brigette – This year doing the Open. I did all but 2 workouts because I wasn’t sure I could do it. I deadlifted #120 for a PR that was exciting.
4. What’s your favorite CrossFit Katana memory?
John – Doing team comp’s with my CrossFit family members!
Brigette – Doing my first comp last fall. I was a last min fill in, JP was so encouraging because I so nervous, but Brittney and Abbi were great teammates!
5. What other interests take up your time when you’re not at the gym?
Both – Our families, our girls & grandkids, we also love to travel.